Creating Compelling Value Propositions
At the heart of every strong business model is a compelling Value Proposition.
These are the powerful forces that drive our customers’ behaviour, and they probably aren’t obvious at first.
If we can understand what our customers are really looking for, we can design new offers that will delight them, and speak their language in our advertising.
Without a compelling offer, even the best products and services get overlooked.
To download your free copy, click here: Creating Compelling Value Propositions.
It can be hard to see this within your own business – you’re too close to it.
I’ve found that it’s better to look at a wide range of other businesses to see how they entice their customers, then apply it and test it for yourself.
This free ebook is for you, 92 pages that are full of real world examples, simple tools you can draw on a napkin, and good questions that will change your thinking.
You can flick through it for inspiration, applying the principles that have made others so successful, as well as creating a testing plan to validate your assumptions.
· The anatomy of a Value Proposition
· How to use a Value Proposition Canvas
· How clever entrepreneurs made their brands stand out from the crowd
· Principles behind some of the most popular Value Propositions
· The best, quickest and cheapest ways to run effective tests
· Which books can improve your skills even further